What is Design Connections Education 2016?
Design Connections is a strategic business forum for education design professionals and manufacturers. It provides an opportunity to learn about the latest industry requirements for products and services, discuss the newest trends and products, hear from industry icons about the state of the industry and build important, lasting relationships with industry professionals on both sides of the aisle.
An invited audience of decision makers at the designer, specifier and end user levels will join leading suppliers of products, that’s you, designed specifically for the education markets including K-12 and higher education environments.
This group will be comprised of the leaders in today’s education design marketplace.
Why is this event different from other Education design events?
- Your customer no longer has to aimlessly wander the halls of a trade show to find you. You have pre-arranged meetings with that potential customer and before your meeting you know who they are, and what their needs are. During your private meetings, pre-arranged by Design Connections, you can learn about, and sometimes modify products to fit that client’s needs.Whereas a trade show enables an exchange of cards and promises of literature to follow, Design Connections provides an active, working platform of informative meetings that both sponsors and attendees are invited to attend, providing both groups with the newest critical learning, industry changes and mandates as well as providing valuable relationship building and serious buying opportunities. It’s the ultimate collaborative, custom made event.
- Design Connections is the only hosted match program that connects you with other designers, end users and manufacturers from the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
- Sponsors will meet with the leaders of IIDA, AAHID and IDC in an intimate, luxury environment designed for relationship building, productive business meetings and improving your company’s bottom line.
What are the main benefits of being a Sponsor at Design Connections?
- No designing and putting up a booth, sending 4-6 people to man the booth or paying for drayage;
- You will have the equivalent of 30 lunch and learns within two days with people who actually make the decisions on buying products. This saves you at least 30 round trip visits to design firms where many times the room is filled with junior designers who do not make the final decisions;
- The professional who meets with you wants to see you and learn about your products;
- You will meet with key decision makers for buying in K-12 and higher education markets;
- Design Connections brings a network of industry professionals together for CEU learning sessions that sponsors are invited to attend and that most sponsors never get to experience;
- In some cases, sponsors to Design Connections have asked attendees to provide feedback on new products still in R&D—you have one more chance to refine the next best thing!